Monday, September 21, 2015

HAPPY RELEASE DAY for RED WAVES!!!

Today is release day for Red Waves by Shannon O'Connor.

BUY LINK

Audrey Brown is an intelligent Registered Nurse living in Surf City, USA, who puts her career ahead of her love life. That is until pro-surfer, Chad Slater, gets wheeled into her emergency room and shakes down her formidable walls. But can her sex life go from zero to 69 with an ex-husband seeking revenge for her sending him to prison?

Chad has just the right mix of sexual charisma and determination to make all of Audrey’s dreams come true. This upbeat story includes humorous undertones with nail-biting suspense and enough sexual heat to make you stay up all night reading. Readers' romantic partners will find benefits, too!

“Baby, this is our night and you’re mine to heal. I’ll pick up the pieces of your shattered heart and put it back together. A piece of you I’ll keep for myself and replace it with a piece of me. I love you.” I kiss her quivering lips.
 

EXCERPT:


“Mmmm, your hands are like magic,” she mumbles.

“Don’t think. Just relax and feel.”

She moans.

I continue to massage, sliding the sheet down as I go. She took everything off. Shit. That’s why I feel every curve of her perfect body. There’s just this thin sheet between her and me. I continue, but every inch of her visible silky skin sends a rush of blood, and my penis twitches as if it has a mind of its own. Maybe this was a bad idea.

I keep my hands set on my original task. But it’s not long before they start to roam on their own, sliding down her back, as I brush them against the ripples of her ribs. She squirms slightly while my hands smooth along the sides of her milky white breasts. Shit. My dick is getting harder. I feel her breathing pick up and mine too. To know she’s enjoying my touch leaves me hard as a rock. I shift away from her back so she doesn’t feel my manhood dig into her and stand on the side of the bed, keeping one of my hands in contact with her back. With the other, I reach for a hot towel that hides in the bucket. Inside the towel are large smooth stones.

“Sweetness,” I say, keeping my voice low. “This is going to be pretty warm, but it won’t burn you.”

She nods like she understands. I set the large stone in between her shoulder blades. I place another one a few inches down, and space out three more until the last one is set between the dimples of her low back. Love those sexy dimples.

I apply more oil to my hands, and move to the bottom of the bed. I lift her right leg, gently bending it at the knee. Her foot rests against my chest. I rub around each suckable toe and knead into the arch. Following down her ankle and calf, she moans louder into her pillow the harder I press. She likes it hard. I repeat the same movements to her other leg.

I can’t reach her thighs easily. My hands pull apart her legs, so I can kneel in between on the mattress. Thank God she doesn’t have eyes in the back of her head; she doesn’t need to see the tent that used to be my shorts. I work on the neglected backs of her thighs, after oiling up my hands again. The sheet hitches up as I rub. The sight tortures me as my gaze is drawn to what lays under the lifted sheet. No panties. Her glorious naked ass calls out to me. It’s tight and firm. But there’s something else. Small marks, similar to faint pink stretch marks. Odd, but it doesn’t take away from her perfect curves.

“Chad.”

Her voice snaps me back. “Yes.” I feel like she caught my hand in a cookie jar.

I can barely make out her words. “Do you like me?”

“I more than like you,” I stutter. “I think I’m falling in love with you.” Oh shit. Did that just come out of my mouth? Was my dick answering or my heart?

She speaks into her pillow, but it was too quiet. Not clear to me. I back off the bed and walk to the side again.

“What were you thinking about when you were about to zip down today?” I ask.

She turns her head to look at me, brushing some stray strands of hair from her face. “Well, the first couple of lines, I thought I was going to die,” she says, smiling up through those gorgeous, long lashes. “On the last two, I was thinking about us naked.”

“So, we were just naked?”

“No, we were doing stuff.” She brings her hands out and rests her chin on them on top the pillow.

“Exactly what kind of stuff?” I lean down. Now I’m intrigued.

“Well, now that I see this room…my dream or vision, whatever you want to call it, it’s changed.”

“Tell me.” If we talk about it she might open up.

“In my head, you’re fucking me hard. Ramming me against that wall.” She points to the headboard. “It dips like a smile, so my ass can rest there while you drive your huge cock,” she continues as she points to the bulge in my shorts, “into my tight, wet pussy.”

Holy fuck! I stagger back. Shit. There are two sides to this angel. She opened up all right. I’m dumbstruck. I feel on fire. On the edge of a cliff about to jump off into cool water to tame my hot, throbbing skin. “No…we can’t…you’re not ready. Plus, the first time I need to be gentle with you,” I find myself saying. Why am I arguing?

“Don’t you want me?” A flash of disappointment crosses her face.

“God, yes.” I adjust myself. My dick is trying to work its way free of my shorts.

She closes her eyes. “I should’ve never told you anything about my past,” she says and pushes her body up from the bed.

I shut my eyes, tight. If I look at her naked form my control will evaporate. I hear the cracks and light tumbles of the stones hit mattress.

My animal side is pacing in its cage.

“It’s my fault, Chad.”

She is inches from my chest. I can feel the warmth of her breath.

“Open your eyes,” she whispers, taking my shirt in both hands as she begins pushing it up my chest.

Both of my heads are screaming at me. I feel her nipples press against my shirt. My head says no. I can’t do this. I can’t open the cage. This angel will be devoured. I can’t be an ass like her ex-husband.

“Open your fucking eyes and look at me,” she demands.

I open them. She looks mad as hell. Her bare chest is heaving. Sweet smells of coconut and cherry invade my senses.

“It’s my fault,” she says. “I want you so bad. Make my dreams come true.” Tears are forming in the corners of her beautiful eyes. “Please. I want you to fuck me hard. I know it will only be once, but I’ll remember it for a lifetime.”
 
BUY LINKS: 
 Print Available at CREATESPACE: https://www.createspace.com/5731346
 
 
 



Shannon has been in health care since she was a teenager. She has always had the desire to help people. Since she began reading, a few years ago, the ever growing popular genre of erotic romance, it has helped enhance that portion of her marriage. In turn, she wanted to write novels that may help others as well.

She lives in Huntington Beach, California with her husband, four sons, and an array of family pets. Her career as a nurse has attributed to the person she is today. She hopes to be an inspiration to others to never give up. There’s always time to accomplish whatever your heart desires.

You can “like” and contact her on Facebook at Author Shannon O’Connor.

Her website www.AuthorShannonOConnor.com and Twitter @thewavestrilogy

Books can also be purchased from her publisher’s website www.iheartbookpublishing.com
 
 
 
~~~~~
That was delicious! Good Luck Shannon!
 
Until next time my pets...be safe and play nice... 
Gray 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I moderate because of Spammers, so don't fret if your comment doesn't show up right away. Thanks.


Review

Review
Click Icon

BDSM BookReviews

BDSM BookReviews
Click Icon

Click Icon

Click Icon

Dark Divas Reviews

Dark Divas Reviews
Click Icon

Master King Book 3 Cocktails

Master King Book 3 Cocktails
Click Icon for Review

Gray's books


goodreads.com